Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Night

Mom has been between the bed and the living room most of the day. She hasn't been feeling great. She is having some pain that we are trying to cover w/her breakthru meds. It doesn't feel like these are working right now. With the additional medications, her pain is down to about a 3, but she is druggy Mommy tonight.

She has been eating today and had fluids but she just isn't herself today. We are on the road Sunday to come back to Greensboro. Appointment w/George Monday morning. I will try to post an update when I get back to a computer on Monday. I am glad we are going to see George on Monday. I just talked w/Wendy and she is going to meet us at George's on Monday. We will double bag her if she is too germified, but we both need to be at this appointment.

Again, I want to thank everyone for the cards and the food. Thanks to my friend Melane for the wonderful dinner and baby cokes.

Keep us in your prayers this week. Please pass the link to this blog around. I know that it is hard to stay in touch with Mom with her being at my house, but please understand her energy level right now. I am very protective of her sleep.

No comments: