Mom is up early this morning. We woke up about 6:30 and had some nausea meds. We did our round of morning meds around 7:00. I did a couple of things around the house. Mom had some pain med. Stan was still home so I jumped in the shower. I think Mom's stomach is sensitive to me taking a shower. [I told Stan when I was getting in the shower, I was going to look like a regular person today.] Stan got me out of the shower, we had a round of spewing. Mom felt a little better. Back in the shower to wash off the soap. She is back in bed for a while. Guess I am just going to be irregular today.
Plus, we got 8 million tanks of oxygen yesterday. Holy Crap. You would not believe all the stuff that comes with this. I thought the IV stuff was a bunch of stuff. With this being said, I will be spending a little more time on the front porch. I walk around the house with a baby monitor on one hip and the telephone on the other. It is a good look for me.
We have a busy day today so if we don't answer the phone, we will call you back when we get a minute. Manicure/Pedicure, Julie, Patty, Rod and maybe Bud and Sherry today. (Plus our normal fluids, meds, general boss Robin around stuff.) I think also on our list today is a poopie. Julie is the Bowel Police. I guess this is one thing that I have always taken for granted. I haven't talked about or seen as much poopie since Zach was born. [And I have a 2nd grade sense of humor so I try to talk about this whenever possible.]
No comments:
Post a Comment