If you have seen me around this week, you know I am sporting a BandAid on the left side of my face. There are a couple more in other places, but the one on my face is the one you can see.
It is amazing how having something on your face can change your entire attitude. When I look at myself in the mirror this week, I have these huge circles under my eyes and this stupid BandAid on my face and a chin full of monster zits. Needless to say, I am feeling great about myself this week. I am so out of sorts with my outside this week, it is creating all kinds of havoc inside.
Wednesday was the beginning of Doctor Fest 2008, and to celebrate, there are now 3 little pieces of me sitting in line at some lab waiting for their turn. Doctor Fest 2008 will run the next couple of weeks and will probably bring a couple more lectures (eat right, exercise, stop smoking, stop stressing, stay out of the sun, stop taking advil like it is candy) . Needless to say, strangeness abounds the next couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment