Counting Crows is providing the soundtrack for tonight's cry.
The big top is crumbling down
I need a rain coat.
I need a big love.
Where you should be, no one's around.
And I get no answers
And I don't get no change
It's raining in Baltimore, baby
But everything else is the same
Theres things I remember and things I forget
I miss you
I guess that I should
Three thousand five hundred miles away
But what would you change if you could?
A long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember the last thing that you said as you were leaven'
Now the days go by so fast
And talked a little while about the year
I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower,
Makes you talk a little lower about the things you could not show her
And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember all the times I tried to tell my myself
To hold on to these moments as they pass
No comments:
Post a Comment